Mouth Watering Rogan Josh Recipe
Create a family favourite with this delicious Rogan Josh Recipe. Home cooking made simple.
5 from 1 vote
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Rogan josh recipe spice blend
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 600 g Meat or vegetable alternative cut into chunks
- 5 tbsp Natural yoghurt
- Squeeze of lime to serve optional
- Add 1 Tbsp Rogan Josh Recipe Spice Blend with tomato paste and mix well.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a high sided pan or pot.
- Add meat if using brown all sides. Remove meat from pan. If keeping the Rogan Josh recipe vegetarian move to step 4.
- Fry onion until soft until translucent. Add garlic and the rest of the Rogan Josh Recipe spice mix and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the paste mix from step 1 and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the meat back in or the vegetable alternative with 500ml of water and cook on a low simmer for 1 hr 15 minutes.
- Add the natural yoghurt and stir through.
- Squeeze a few drops of lime juice into curry as serving.
- A-Z Of Ingredients
- Cooking Guides
- Kitchen Tips
- Fiery Curry Box Recipes
- MKS Spice Blend Recipes
- Restaurant Favourite Curries
- Taste Of Africa Recipes
- Taste Of America Recipes
- Taste Of Asia Recipes
- Taste Of Europe Recipes
- Taste Of India Recipes
- Taste Of South America Recipes
- Taste Of Spice Recipes