Worlds Hottest Curry Phall Recipe
Create the worlds hottest curry in your own home. Only for the thrill seekers that like it hot. The Phall is a great choice to try something new and explore a new level of heat.
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 large Onion diced
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 inch Ginger thinly sliced
- 2 Extra hot chillies Habenero, Naga or something less hot.
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 400 g Tin chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp MKS Phall curry powder Depending on how hot you like it.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent. Add the garlic, ginger and chillies and cook for another minute. Add the MKS Phall Curry Powder and mix well to coat all the ingredients.
- Add the tomato paste and fry for a couple of minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the sauce is reduced. This should take about 20 minutes.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon or 2 tbsp and mix into the curry.
- Serve with freshly chopped coriander and serve with rice, naan and poppadoms.
If the curry is too hot, try adding a big dollop of yoghurt to absorb some of the heat. You can also use less of the spice powder the next time you cook this Phall.