Cauliflower Buffalo Wing Recipe
A vegan substitute for the American classic Buffalo wings.
- 1 whole Cauliflower Cut Into Bitesize Chunks
- 0.5 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp MKS Buffalo Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vegan Maple Syrup
- Fresh Coriander For Garnish
- Salt To Taste
- Splash Of Water To Desired Consistency
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch Mixed With 1 tbsp Water
- In a large bowl mix BBQ sauce, buffalo spice mix, soy sauce, maple syrup, salt, water and cornstarch. Add the cauliflower florets and completely coat.
- Leave the mixture to marinade for at least 30 minutes. Feel free to leave overnight and let the mixture soak into all the nooks and crannies of the cauliflower.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius and place the cauliflower on a baking tray. Roast for 30 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked. Turn during cooking to stop the marinade from burning.
- Serve with your favourite sauces and garnish with fresh coriander.