Fluffy Pancake Recipe
Create a filling breakfast with this fluffy pancake recipe. A perfect way to introduce the children to cooking a simple meal.
- 150 g Flour
- 125 ml Milk
- 1 medium Egg well beaten
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 squeeze Lemon
- 1 scoop Ice cream
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, milk, egg, sugar, baking powder and melted butter until it forms a smooth batter.
- Heat a shallow frying pan over a medium heat and add a thin layer of butter. Pour in a dollop of pancake batter and heat for a few minutes.When bubbles start to form on top of the pancakes they are ready to flip. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the pancakes are light brown and fully cooked.
- Repeat the previous step until all the batter is used up and you have a delicious stack of light and fluffy pancakes.
- Top the fluffy pancakes with your favourite toppings. I personally love honey, ice cream and butter.
- Enjoy these delicious pancakes with your family.