New York Style Buffalo Wings Recipe
A zingy take on an American classic. This New York Style Buffalo seasoning is an excellent recipe to make for your friends to help themselves.
- 1 kg Chicken wings or
- 1 Whole head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Buffalo wing seasoning
- A splash of oil
- Blue cheese dip
- Add chicken wings or cauliflower to a large bowl with MKS buffalo seasoning. Mix well. If using cauliflower you may need a little oil or water to get the seasoning to stick better.
- If cooking on a BBQ cook on hot grill and keep turning until fully cooked.
- If cooking in the oven lightly fry in a pan over a high heat until the outside has browned.
- Transfer to an oven proof tray and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the wings are fully cooked.
- Serve with a salad and your favourite sauce we recommend a blue cheese dip and a hot sauce.
If you want to completely cook these in the oven for the ultimate healthy version, add half a teaspoon of baking soda to your wing mix to give you that extra crispy skin.